1. Turn on your Tablet PC and log into your user account.
2.If you own a convertible Tablet PC or have an external keyboard connected to your slate Tablet PC, you can use it just as you would use a laptop or desktop computer. You must, however, calibrate your Tablet PC so that you can use your pen with it.
3. Launch the “Tablet and Pen Settings” menu from inside the Control Panel. You can indicate whether you are right-handed or left-handed. You will need to calibrate your Tablet PC for both landscape and portrait modes.
4. Launch the program in Microsoft Office that you want to use on your Tablet PC. You can use Microsoft Word to create and edit documents. You can keep your notes organized in Microsoft OneNote.
5. Bring your digital pen close to the text field in which you want to enter text. Click on the icon that appears for the Input Panel. Using the Input Panel, you can have your handwriting converted to electronic text
6. Correct any mistakes that the handwriting recognition software makes. The Tablet PC’s best guess at what you intended to write will appear below each written word. If there was a mistake, you can click on the mistake and replace the mistake with the correct word.
7. Download the Tablet PC Experience Pack from the Microsoft website (see Resources below). This free software includes tools that allow you to write or draw directly on your desktop, easily copy images on your screen and access your media files from your Tablet PC.
Primary Function: 7 Inch Capacitive Touchscreen Android 2.3 MID with GPS
CPU: ARM CORTEX A8 OMAP 3730 1GHZ (the same core as Samsung GalaxyTab P1010 and Lenovo LePad A1)
External Memory: Support micro SD card up to 32GB
Operation System: Android 2.3 (support flash 10.3 and Android Market)
Casing: Metal casing
key: Capacitive touch key
- Type: Capacitive LCD (support multi-touch)
- Display Size: 7 inch
- Resolution: 1024×600
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- G-Sensor: Built-in